That initial small vision in 2001 has now become a huge reality. The Niverville Heritage Centre operates on a set of Core Values that include; Respect – Integrity – Caring – Commitment. We also believe in strong partnerships that always prove to be the catalyst to achieving what we cannot achieve on our own. We are also truly grateful for an incredible and supportive community that saw the vision of what the Heritage Centre could one day become and stood beside us as we persevered through hard work and good planning to get to where we are today.
The Heritage Centre is a not-for-profit community owned facility that is over 140,000 sq ft.
- An incredible event centre that annually hosts more than 150 wedding, social, community and business gatherings
- Niverville Primary Healthcare Centre
- Niverville Medical Clinic
- Niverville Heritage Dental Centre
- Growing Minds Child Care Centre
- Niverville Credit Union Manor, a 36 suite Assisted Living and Supportive Care residence
- NCU Manor Cafe
- Hair Salon
- Red River Co-op Pharmacy
- Heritage Life Personal Care Home an 80 resident personal care home.
- Hespeler’s Cookhouse and Tavern.
- Heritage Life Retirement Living a 46 suite life lease residence for those 55 years of age and an older