The Niverville Heritage Centre Campus has different volunteer opportunities that support the residents who live on our Campus.
Opportunities can include:
- Assisting with recreation programs
- Assisting residents to recreation programs
- One to one visit
- Outdoor walks
- Companion care visiting
- Join on outings or special events
- Feeding/mealtime assistance
- Plant care
- GardeningOR other special talents or skills
For more information, please call 204-388-5000 ext. 210 or fill in the application and send to email@example.com
*Prospective volunteers must go through a screening process. All volunteers are subject to complete a volunteer application and criminal record check.
*Volunteer opportunities may change due to Covid-19.